- Contact Us
Most of the following books are in the Jim and Mary Kearl Library of Cardston (which is part of the Chinook Arch Regional Library System in Southern Alberta). If you find a book useful, consider purchasing a copy so that more books like these are written! (Here is an exhaustive list of Mindstorms NXT books). Please note that only one author is listed for each work, although it may in fact have many authors.
LEGO Mindstorms, both NXT and RCX
- Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 : the king’s treasure by Kelly, James Floyd.
- Creating cool MINDSTORMS NXT robots by Benedettelli, Daniele, 1984-
- The unofficial LEGO Mindstorms NXT inventor’s guide by Perdue, David J.
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT zoo! : an unofficial, kid-friendly guide to building robotic animals with the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT by Rhodes, Fay.
- Building robots with Lego Mindstorms NXT by Astolfo, David.
- Lego Mindstorms NXT power programming by Hansen, John C., 1964-
- Extreme NXT : extending the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT to the next level by Gasperi, Michael.
- LEGO Mindstorms NXT-G programming guide by Kelly, James Floyd.
- LEGO Mindstorms NXT : the Mayan adventure by Kelly, James Floyd.
- Competitive Mindstorms : a complete guide to robotic sumo using Lego Mindstorms by Perdue, David J.
- Jin Sato’s Lego Mindstorms : the master’s technique by Sato, Jin.
- Creative projects with LEGO Mindstorms by Erwin, Benjamin.
- First lego league : the unofficial guide by Kelly, James Floyd and Daudelin, Jonathan.
- Forbidden LEGO : build the models your parents warned you against! by Pilegaard, Ulrik.
- The unofficial LEGO builder’s guide by Bedford, Allan.
- Junkbots, bugbots, and bots on wheels : building simple robots with BEAM technology by Hrynkiw, Dave.
- How robots work by Hyland, Tony.
- Concise encyclopedia of robotics by Gibilisco, Stan.
- Robotics and artificial intelligence by Fritz, Sandy.
- Artificial intelligence : robotics and machine evolution by Jefferis, David
Electronics and Arduino
- Make electronics : learning through discovery by Platt, Charles.
- Making things talk by Igoe, Tom.
- Getting started with Arduino by Banzi, Massimo.
- Practical Arduino : cool projects for open source hardware by Oxer, Jonathan.
If you feel another book should be on this list, please contact us.