- Enchanting 2 - Initial Peek
- Thoughts for a new major version of Enchanting
- PicoCricket Creators
- Winners of 2011 SABRE Games
- Enchanting Site Goes Live
- Enchanting 0.0.2 - Now with Variable support
- Enchanting 0.0.1 - Now Exports Code
- Status of Exporting Code from Enchanting
- An Enchanting Idea
- Code Blocks, Electronic Bricks, and LEGO Beams
- Contact Us
I really like Scratch, as put out by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at MIT, and recommend it highly.
I’ve seen two very interesting things lately regarding its future and offshoots of it.
What sort of things might Scratch 2.0 include? In this video, the Scratch team tells you in their own words.
I’ve learned recently that some people have made good use of the fact that Scratch is open source. The most interesting project I’m aware of is called “Build Your Own Blocks”, with the upcoming version 3 being subtitled, “Scratch For Computer Science”. Take a look at this, uh, video. Wow! This is amazing stuff!